As we anticipate the arrival of the New Year, I find myself reflecting on the events and happenings of the one ending. I recall the best days and the worst, the ups and downs, promises and regrets, and friends who have come and gone.
I thought it would be fun to take a look at some of the highlights of What’s Cooking from this past year. It is very interesting for me to see which posts received the most views, and also what foods and dishes people are doing their searches on. One thing is clear, bacon, cheese, and chocolate are always a hit. So I have complied a list with links to some of the most viewed and searched on dishes by category, I hope you enjoy this as much as I did.
Breakfast & Brunch
- Beet Salad with Orange and Feta
- Black Bean and Corn Salad with Mango
- Sour Cream and Dill Potato Salad
Potato Side Dishes
Vegetable Side Dishes
Main Dish Pork
Main Dish Chicken
- Baked Cod with White Wine Dill Sauce
- Cedar Plank Salmon
- Grilled Shrimp with Peanut Sauce Noodles
- Mahi Mahi Tacos
Home Cookin’ & Comfort Food
- Blueberry Pie
- Cake Pop Truffles
- Carrot Cake
- Chocolate Chip Oreo Brownie Overload
- Death by Chocolate Cake
- Peach Cobbler Diablo
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Eclair Cake
- Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Cookies
- Tahitian Vanilla Ice Cream
“May your worries last only as long as your resolutions”.
Happy New Year!