TGIF with an Amaretto-Cranberry Kiss
Autumn colors make this festive cocktail the perfect way to end the week. The nutty sweet flavor of Amaretto mingles with the tart taste of cranberry to “kiss” this martini with a feeling of fall. This enticing drink not only is a fantastic way to begin your weekend, but also your next holiday gathering.
December 15, 2018 – A little update to the post. We are very excited to have had our drink included by USA TODAY in their holiday cocktail guide!
- 16 oz cranberry juice cocktail
- 8 oz vodka
- 4 oz Amaretto DISARONNO
- 3 oz fresh orange juice
- Clementines peeled, separated into segments
- ice cubes
- Mix cranberry juice, vodka, amaretto, and orange juice in pitcher.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Pour 8 ounces of mixture into shaker.
- Cover and shake vigorously.
- Strain into Martini glass.
- Garnish with clementine segment.
I hope everyone has a chance to take some time to enjoy the spectacular fall colors this weekend.
Remember life is short, so have some fun!