Halloween Cocktails: Brain Hemorrhage
For me, October begins the countdown to one of my favorite holidays. The time of year when the nights are filled with ghosts, ghouls, and vampires. Witches and warlocks come out of hiding, bats fill the air, and zombies wander the streets in search of a brain to snack on. What could be better than this?
I know you think there must be something wrong with my head, and perhaps there is. Maybe I have had one to many of these shots, or perhaps my brain is just Abby Normal.
- 1 1/2 oz peach schnapps
- ½ oz Baileys Irish cream
- 2-3 drops grenadine
- Fill a shot glass two-thirds full of peach schnapps.
- Gently pour a layer of Baileys on top of the schnapps almost filling the glass.
- Add a few drops of grenadine until you get the effect you desire.
- Fill a shot glass half full of peach schnapps.
- Gently pour a layer of Baileys on top of the schnapps fill the glass to about 3/4 full.
- Pour a layer of blue curacao over the Baileys to fill the glass almost to the top.
- Add a few drops of grenadine to complete the effect.
Happy Friday to everyone.
I hope you all have a great weekend.
And remember, Life is short, take some time to relax and enjoy!