Holiday Cocktails: Noel Spritzer
Crisp and sparkling the Noel Spritzer heralds the season in style. Bubbly, fresh, and light, this festive drink is the perfect thing to serve at your holiday mixer.
- 1 part chilled chardonnay
- 2 parts chilled cran-apple juice
- 1 part chilled sparkling water
- apple slice and mint sprig for garnish
- Mix wine, juice, and water in a pitcher or punch bowl.
- Pour over ice and garnish with apple slice and a sprig of fresh mint.
Freeze some of the Noel Spritzer in a mold to use for the ice in your punch bowl.
This recipe can be adjusted for any size group. Mix individual drinks or make a punch bowl full of the festive beverage.