Creole Mustard Dipping Sauce
Sharp and tangy sauce with a nice kick. Perfect dipping sauce for fried foods and shrimp.
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 stalk celery finely diced
- 1 roasted red pepper diced
- 1/2 cup Italian parsley chopped
- 1/2 cup scallion thinly sliced
- 4 Tablespoons stone-ground mustard
- 2 Tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons paprika
- 1 Tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 Tablespoon horseradish
- 1 - 2 teaspoons hot sauce to taste
In a medium mixing bowl mix together all ingredients.
- Store unused sauce in a sealed container in the fridge.
Great as a dipping sauce for onion rings, fries, fried pickles, fried green tomatoes, and shrimp. Also delicious as a burger or sandwich spread.
Photo credit: LouLou Sucre